Sunday, January 20, 2013

A punk fan looks at 50.

So many people my age are content to listen to the same crap they heard in high school. I guess I do to but mostly punk from my college days.
I am looking for the new and interesting bands as well... If my musical tastes stopped in 1981, I would have missed out on so much great tuneage. Yes I love the Clash. Black Flag. Fear. But new stuff comes around all the time. So in the second half century of my life I vow to keep up the search for the most interesting and vital sounds around. Maybe I can start a great punk band when I retire from my day gig. You have to stay young.

No comments:

D I Y

Start where you are...
Use what you have...
Become the change that you want to see in the world.

Enough for Everyone's Need, Not for Everyone's Greed...

Live simply so that others may simply live.

Become the Media

Don't listen to the one-sided corporate-owned media. They are not in the business of finding the truth. They are only concerned about making money for themselves and their stock holders. If they do report the truth, it is only because it suits their business plan. A happy accident...
Become the media! Blog it, film it, record it...
You still have credibility... They don't.