Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rep. Robin Hayes (R) NC- "Liberals hate real Americans"


Robin.Hayes
Originally uploaded by environmentamerica

Republican Rep. Robin Hayes of North Carolina brought us this bit of high brow political thought at a McCain rally over the weekend: "liberals hate real Americans that work and achieve and believe in God."
Now we also get to see and hear Randy Kuhl (R-NY) say on camera that he "firmly believes" that Democrats want the American People to suffer and to hurt." Here's the exact quote:

"I firmly believe the Democratic majority wants the American public to suffer and to hurt so that they can make some political gains at election time, and I think that's wrong."

I am a liberal. I do not hate real Americans. I don't even hate this knuckle-dragging chucklehead. I work hard. I try to achieve. I even believe in God and attend church. I do not want to see the American people suffer (like they have the last 8 years). So there...

His remarks came shortly after he had said he would "make sure we don't say something stupid, make sure we don't say something we don't mean." Let's give him a do-over, shall we?

No comments:

D I Y

Start where you are...
Use what you have...
Become the change that you want to see in the world.

Enough for Everyone's Need, Not for Everyone's Greed...

Live simply so that others may simply live.

Become the Media

Don't listen to the one-sided corporate-owned media. They are not in the business of finding the truth. They are only concerned about making money for themselves and their stock holders. If they do report the truth, it is only because it suits their business plan. A happy accident...
Become the media! Blog it, film it, record it...
You still have credibility... They don't.