Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bebo Speaks...

Hey man! This is probably bloggage.....bloggable.......only.... Its a use it or lose it. I'm not gonna remember it later. Alot of what comes in......leaves courtesy of a $63.63 check ever twelve weeks to transport away from the Store Ship Enterprise. If you want, use some, post it, what not.....but cite your authority -and move on. Ciao main.

p.s. Monday, a week ago, I dropped my progeny off at a day camp and as I squeezed into the big parking spot I thought I'd left, apparently some dyed blonde parked so close to me that as I squeezed my fat ash into my tiny ride......
I banged my short leg on the console of Rhonda, the FIT. I truly thought I'd broke the Fibula or Tibia. And, I may have. I live with a very high threshold for pain; and self medicate.So, yesterday, my wife took my progeny to the pool for 2 hours; I jammed with my band......Walk Man. I felt every bass drum pound. Each one. And, I fought through the pain.
Because......I'd self medicate. There is a song in there somewhere. But, when I roll over in bed, it hurts too. The past week on the sleep mattress....this wknd in Bhm, on a leakingair mattress....not only was the crack in my leg hurting but the crack in my ash.....this is another story I won't go into (familia). So when I drum, its because I need it. And, it was good. It usually is ........fun. Ciao main. Gonna watch 'Jeauneau' (Can I have a vowel, Pat, you puhtard?). -----

No comments:

D I Y

Start where you are...
Use what you have...
Become the change that you want to see in the world.

Enough for Everyone's Need, Not for Everyone's Greed...

Live simply so that others may simply live.

Become the Media

Don't listen to the one-sided corporate-owned media. They are not in the business of finding the truth. They are only concerned about making money for themselves and their stock holders. If they do report the truth, it is only because it suits their business plan. A happy accident...
Become the media! Blog it, film it, record it...
You still have credibility... They don't.